2021 Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational
July 11-16, 2021
Welcome to Volunteer Registration for the 2021 Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational
The driving mission of the tournament is focused on building community and to help accelerate the efforts of the Great Lakes Bay Region and Dow’s strategy by creating a world class and unique LPGA Tour event that positively impacts people’s lives.
Volunteers are needed Sunday, July 11th - Saturday, July 17th. As this event continues to grow, more volunteers are needed than ever before, so please encourage your family and friends to volunteer and join the fun!
To view volunteer committee descriptions CLICK HERE
- If you are volunteering as a marshal we ask that you commit to one hole to negate confusion for scheduling
- The volunteer shifts you select on the registration form are tentative. You will receive your confirmed schedule from your Committee Chair.
We ask all volunteers to commit to working a minimum of (3) shifts within the same committee during Tournament Week. Thank you for supporting the 2021 Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational and we look forward to seeing you in July!
Volunteer Package Includes:
The 2021 Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational Volunteers Package is $45. The cost helps the tournament offset the price of volunteer uniforms and has an approximate value of $400. The package includes the following benefits:
- Two (2) Official Tournament Golf Shirts
- One (1) Official Tournament Hat or Visor
- One (1) Volunteer Badge - To use for your Tournament Credential and Parking Pass during Tournament Week.
- Two (2) Weekly Tickets – For friends or family members
- Two (2) invitations to the Volunteer Appreciation Party which includes one (1) raffle ticket and the chance to win over $5,000 worth of prizes
- If you work more than 3 shifts and check in via the TRS system with your chair or hole captain you will receive an extra raffle ticket each shift exceeding the committed 3 shift amount.
- Meals Provided on Scheduled Work Days
- *Note: The Youth Volunteer Package will include different items.
- *Note: The Eat Great Volunteer Package will include different items.
- Appropriate PPE will be supplied in accordance with local and state guidelines
Please note the following reminders & updates for the registration process in 2021:
- There are two committees that require scheduling from the Committee Chair before the assignment of exact tee times. (Standard Bearers and Walking Scorers)
- There are two commitees that require background checks, Transportation and Player Registration
- Volunteers should be at least 15 years of age or older, with the exception of Standard Bearers, who should be at least 13 years old
If you have any questions, please contact Cam Wing | Cwing@eigermarketing.com | (989)750-4492